Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Questionnaire I got from tumblr, had to do this


1: Full name
regina patricia amanda putri riandono
2: Age
15
3: 3 Fears
height, crowds, small places
4: 3 things I love

animals, food, shoes
5: 4 turns on

athletic, caring, funny, plays guitar
6: 4 turns off

awkward, cocky, 
7: My best friend

Pinkan
8: Sexual orientation

straights
9: My best first date

haven't been on one :|
10: How tall am I

5'
11: What do I miss

being a kid without any worries & shits
12: What time were I born

don't know
13: Favourite color

purple
14: Do I have a crush

currently, no
15: Favourite quote

no matter how talented you are, not everybody is going to like you. but that's life, just stay strong - Justin Bieber
16: Favourite place

New York
17: Favourite food

spaghetti
18: Do I use sarcasm
depends
19: What am I listening to right now

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
20: First thing I notice in new person

their smile
21: Shoe size

between 6 & 7
22: Eye color

dark brown
23: Hair color

dark brown/black
24: Favourite style of clothing

shorts, crop tee & combat boots
25: Ever done a prank call?

yes
27: Meaning behind my URL

it just hit my head that time. don't have any specifics meanings
28: Favourite movie

Safe Haven
29: Favourite song

currently, Perfect Two by Auburn
30: Favourite band

a rocket to the moon
31: How I feel right now

blank
32: Someone I love

Justin Bieber
33: My current relationship status

single
34: My relationship with my parents
best buds to my father & love-hate to my mother
35: Favourite holiday

christmas
36: Tattoos and piercing i have

none
37: Tattoos and piercing i want

ankle tattoos like rihanna & nicole richie and some quotes on my back
38: The reason I joined Tumblr

for laughs & shits
39: Do I and my last ex hate each other?

yes and no. i'm not really sure
40: Do I ever get “good morning” or “good night ” texts?

yes
41: Have I ever kissed the last person you texted?

no, ew. the last person i texted was my friend
42: When did I last hold hands?

yesterday with my dad. haha. 
43: How long does it take me to get ready in the morning?

45 minutes tops
44: Have You shaved your legs in the past three days?

no
45: Where am I right now?

my room
46: If I were drunk & can’t stand, who’s taking care of me?

probably strangers because i get drunk by myself *forever alone*
47: Do I like my music loud or at a reasonable level?

depends. loud when i'm pissed and reasonable when i'm just bored
48: Do I live with my Mom and Dad?

yes
49: Am I excited for anything?

my trip to Europe. D-5!!
50: Do I have someone of the opposite sex I can tell everything to?

that'd be my dog. hahah, no.
51: How often do I wear a fake smile?

i can say all the time
52: When was the last time I hugged someone?

i don't remember
53: What if the last person I kissed was kissing someone else right in front of me?

i haven't kissed anyone yet but i probably would cry right away if that person's important much to me
54: Is there anyone I trust even though I should not?

yes
55: What is something I disliked about today?

probably my room because it looks like a wreck
56: If I could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?

Justin Bieber
57: What do I think about most?

my future & dreams
58: What’s my strangest talent?

making people laugh perhaps?
59: Do I have any strange phobias?

nothing strange just claustrophobic & acrophobia
60: Do I prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?

in front of, hehe
61: What was the last lie I told?

that i found my uniform slip but i honestly don't know where it goes
62: Do I prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

talking on the phone because video calls sometimes sucks
63: Do I believe in ghosts? How about aliens?

i do believe in ghosts but aliens not much
64: Do I believe in magic?

more like miracle that i believe in
65: Do I believe in luck?

yes
66: What’s the weather like right now?

chilly
67: What was the last book I’ve read?

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
68: Do I like the smell of gasoline?

yes, that's like my guilty pleasure hahah
69: Do I have any nicknames?

many. man, am, man-ing, reg
70: What was the worst injury I’ve ever had?

twisted my ankle at basketball and it made me kinda hard to wear heels :(
71: Do I spend money or save it?

save it then spend it
72: Can I touch my nose with a tounge?

yes!
73: Is there anything pink in 10 feets from me?

my pillow
74: Favourite animal?

dogs!
75: What was I doing last night at 12 AM?

same as tonight. playing games on facebook hahah
76: What do I think is Satan’s last name is?

i don't know. 'evilsburry' maybe?
77: What’s a song that always makes me happy when I hear it?

Kiss You by One Direction
78: How can you win my heart?

be funny and do the sweet things like in those romantic movie
79: What would I want to be written on my tombstone?

mom & wife we love. maybe?
80: What is my favorite word?

shit. hahahah
81: My top 5 blogs on tumblr

ohmyfuckingbieber, lovequotesrus, k1drauhl, marcjacobs, bieber-news
82: If the whole world were listening to me right now, what would I say?

"hello, i'm fucking exist"
83: Do I have any relatives in jail?

no
84: I accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow me with the super-power of my choice! What is that power?

iron man plus cat woman's power
85: What would be a question I’d be afraid to tell the truth on?

"are you okay?"
86: What is my current desktop picture?

lipsticks. so many lipsticks
87: Had sex?

no
88: Bought condoms?

no
89: Gotten pregnant?
no -_-
90: Failed a class?

no
91: Kissed a boy?

no
92: Kissed a girl?

no
93: Have I ever kissed somebody in the rain?

no
94: Had job?

no
95: Left the house without my wallet?

yes
96: Bullied someone on the internet?

selenators. hahaha. they kinda deserve it :p
97: Had sex in public?
no
98: Played on a sports team?

yes, basketball
99: Smoked weed?

no
100: Did drugs?

no
101: Smoked cigarettes?

no
102: Drank alcohol?

yes
103: Am I a vegetarian/vegan?

neither. i eat everything
104: Been overweight?

yes, according to myself
105: Been underweight?

no
106: Been to a wedding?

yes
107: Been on the computer for 5 hours straight?

more than 5 hours hahaha
108: Watched TV for 5 hours straight?

yes even more
109: Been outside my home country?

yes
110: Gotten my heart broken?

few times
111: Been to a professional sports game?

no
112: Broken a bone?

no
114: Been to prom?
no
115: Been in airplane?

yes
116: Fly by helicopter?

no
117: What concerts have I been to?

none because my parents are just no fun
118: Had a crush on someone of the same sex?

Barbara Palvin & Demi Lovato. so yes
119: Learned another language?

yes
120: Wore make up?

just eyeliners, mascara & lipgloss
121: Lost my virginity before I was 18?

no
122: Had oral sex?

no
123: Dyed my hair?

yes, yesterday actually
124: Voted in a presidential election?

no. just the class president
125: Rode in an ambulance?

yes
126: Had a surgery?

no
127: Met someone famous?

nope
128: Stalked someone on a social network?

yes hahah
129: Peed outside?

when i was little. everyone did that
130: Been fishing?

yes
131: Helped with charity?

yes
132: Been rejected by a crush?

yes
133: Broken a mirror?

no
134: What do I want for birthday?iPhone & Jeffrey Campbell's Litas
135: How many kids do I want and what will be their names?

I want 3. Jason, Jacob and Emily
136: Was I named after anyone?

never really understood the meaning behind my names or the reason
137: Do I like my handwriting?

yes
138: What was my favourite toy as a child?i used to play cars & guns. hahah
139: Favourite Tv Show?

ellen 
140: Where do I want to live when older?
New York or maybe LA
141: Play any musical instrument?

yes. guitar, electone, piano, drum and a bit of violin
142: One of my scars, how did I get it?

scratched by my dog
143: Favourite pizza toping?

pepperoni, mushroom & cheese. a lot of cheese
144: Am I afraid of the dark?

sometimes
145: Am I afraid of heights?

yes
146: Have I ever got caught sneaking out or doing anything bad?

no actually except cheating on grade 1. hahahah
147: Have I ever tried my hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?

yes
148: What I’m really bad at

singing
149: What my greatest achievments are

got into the top high school in my country without any test
150: The meanest thing somebody has ever said to me

you're short, ugly & fat
151: What I’d do if I won in a lottery

i'd get a personal trainer and shop until drop
152: What do I like about myself

my hair, sense of humor, taste in fashion
153: My closest Tumblr friend

i don't really talk on tumblr
154: Something I fantasise about

being Justin Bieber's girlfriend. HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment