Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hello!

hello! this is my very first post on this blog!
uhh, maybe i should begin by introduce myself.

name?
amanda. but y'all can call me mandy or patricia (since it's my middle name beside of regina) ha

age?
a 14 going on 15. a senior in junior high

hobbies?
pretty much the same with teenagers these days. internet, movies and music, but most of all i really love playing music and a bit into photography. and a fashion addict.

celebrity crush or favorite singer/band?
a major crush on Justin Drew Bieber. definitely.
umm, but Chace Crawford is utterly hot and Zac Efron is so freaking sexy even those two are pretty much like a twin. lol.
i like miley cyrus, demi lovato, cher lloyd, taylor swift, karmin, katy perry, cody simpson, good charlotte and linkin park (LP are legend!)

life goals?
my life goal is just simple. to marry Justin Bieber. hahaha. well that's one of my goals but anyway, my goals right now are to graduate junior high, get into high school, survived & graduate high school, get into fashion  & literature school.

that's pretty much about me. i'm gonna go and post other stuff.
let's be friend! i don't bite :)




No comments:

Post a Comment